Hospital services include:
- Physician clinics
- Inpatient and ambulatory surgery center
- Women’s birthing center with private birthing suites
- Radiology/imaging services including MRI, CT and IR
- Level III trauma center and emergency department
- 92 inpatient beds
- 20-room intensive care unit
- Outpatient diagnostics center
- Lab services
The new hospital facility was connected to the existing medical pavilion and free-standing emergency department. Once construction of the hospital was complete, the 20,000-SF emergency department underwent a four-phase remodel to convert the emergency department into the level III trauma center incorporating it within the hospital licensure. The second floor of the existing pavilion provides outpatient clinical/rehabilitation services.
Sharing the main entry and connected to the main hospital is the Integrated Physician’s Office Building (IPOB). This 60,000-SF, 3-story building provides offices for the physician groups providing outpatient services on campus.
The mechanical and electrical utilities are provided to the hospital and IPOB by a 12,000-SF central utility plant. The plant houses chillers and cooling towers, boilers, emergency generators, and medical gas equipment. It also serves as the single point utility generation plant for the facility.
Energy conservation features incorporated into the hospital include:
- LED lighting
- Lighting control strategies with day lighting
- Air and water side economizer control for building demand control
- Boiler stack waste heat recovery
- Steam condensate reclaim
- Unoccupied air flow reduction strategies
- Supply air temperature reset based on demand
- Duct static reset to reduce fan energy