Cator, Ruma & Associates provided mechanical design for the expansion and development project at St. Luke’s Medical Center. The project includes a 175,000-square-foot (SF) of hospital with a 110,000-SF new medical office building (MOB).
- An 87-bed hospital with family suites for new mothers and their newborns, a newborn intensive care unit (NICU), children’s services with outpatient sub-specialists, additional heart services, and an intensive care unit
- State-of-the-art operating rooms with SLD technology
- A new cancer care facility: St. Luke’s Mountain States Tumor Institute (MSTI) relocated near the St. Luke’s Nampa hospital to provide more modern and centralized care)
- Additional imaging services including IR, cath lab, and mamography
- Obstetrics and women’s services