This classroom and research building addition includes Gross Anatomy and Neuro Anatomy laboratories with air-side occupant safety and comfort controls, with high-efficiency recovery systems, as well as a high-density virtual reality teaching laboratory.
25,000 SF classroom and research building at CSU in Fort Collins
- 25,000 SF classroom and research building at CSU in Fort Collins
- 5,000 SF Gross Anatomy, and 3,500 SF Neuro-Anatomy laboratories with airside occupant safety and comfort controls
- High efficiency air-to-air energy recovery systems
- High-density virtual reality teaching laboratory
- Campus steam and chilled water